Signs and Symptoms of Money Difficulties
Written by Paul S. Richard - Institute
of Consumer Financial Education, Executive Director
- "Someone will come along and rescue me
- "I let others (or I wish there was another
to) handle my finances. "
- "Spending money makes me feel good. "
- "I rarely balance my checkbook. "
- "I now use my credit cards for small
items I used to get with cash. "
- "20 percent or more of my take-home pay
goes for debt payments. "
- "I 'm afraid to calculate my net worth.
- "I frequently find myself borrowing small
amounts of money. "
- "If I lost my job, I'd be out of money
in less than two weeks "
- "It makes me uncomfortable to talk about
- "I don't know the total amount of my
debts and obligations. "
- "It is very difficult for me to save
any money at all. "
- "It seems to be a paycheck to paycheck
- "There have been occasions when I have
paid late charges on a loan. "
- "I have used (or plan to use) a consolidation
loan to pay my bills. "
|To Order Financial Education Books,
DVDs, and Software:
Click Here for Order
Options (Online, Fax, Phone)
|California residents add 8.00ales tax
MasterCard or American Express Accepted
|call 619-239-1401 fax 619-923-3284 OR send check
or money order to:
Institute of Consumer Financial Education
P.O. Box WWW-34070
San Diego, CA 92163-4070
The Institute of Consumer Financial Education does not
make names available to third parties